Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates who would like to become part of our multi-disciplinary Theatre Team at our state-of-the-art Day Hospital.
- Be an Enrolled Nurse with current SANC registration.
- Be driven, versatile, committed and passionate about the Nursing profession.
- Have at least 5 years current working experience in Theatre as an Enrolled Nurse.
- Have anaesthetic and circulating experience.
- Be willing to work shifts and overtime and do standby duty in accordance with the requirement of the unit.
- Total care of patients within the Theatre Complex including assisting in Recovery and working as a Floor Nurse when required.
- Receiving and handing patients over from and to Day Ward.
- Ensuring that all patient documentation and instructions are correct.
- Preparing patients for the operation by assisting the Anaesthetist with general and local anaesthesia.
- Assisting the Surgeon and Anaesthetist with the positioning of the patient on the operating table.
- Building professional relationships with doctors and other medical personnel.
- Maintain all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Maintenance of accurate stock and equipment in accordance of clinical and economic imperatives.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by delivering exceptional patient care.
We offer a highly competitive package including 13th cheque and Company benefits
Closing date : 07 November 2019
Email a brief CV to : email@example.com