- Have successfully completed Grade 12.
- Be driven, versatile, committed and passionate.
- Have a clean and clear Criminal Record.
- Be physically able to fulfil the job functions.
- Have previous CSSD experience.
- A CSSD qualification will be advantageous.
- Be willing to work shifts and overtime in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
- Decontamination, cleaning, sterilizing and packing of surgical instruments. This includes operating and monitoring steam autoclaves, sonic washers and other sterilizing equipment.
- Cleaning of Theatre Complex and waste disposal.
- Collection and sorting of linen and arranging with laundry timeously.
- Building professional relationships other personnel.
- Maintain all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Maintenance of accurate stock.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by delivering exceptional work performance.
We offer a highly competitive package including 13th cheque and Company benefits
Closing date : 13 November 2019
Email a brief CV to : email@example.com